BUSINESS WITH A DIFFERENCE
Tomorrow's India is the country's latest platform for businesses and entrepreneurs who are ready for globalization. Comprising a two-day business exploration programme in a host country, Tomorrow's India is a multi-pronged platform that facilitates your mission of bringing your enterprise onto a global stage through the following:
- Networking, interaction and dialogue sessions with industry leaders from both India and abroad.
- Lectures, joint-projects and site visits with corresponding educational institutions from around the world.
- Industry insights into business, funding and collaborative opportunities outside of India.
- Opportunities for students to present or pitch ideas to industry experts.
- Discover the opportunities for internships and exchange programmes for students, professionals and institutions.
Collaboration and new business tie-ups and the sourcing of new funding and investment will be the key areas of focus for business delegates of Tomorrows India. Start-ups can look forward to a visit to Singapore's leading organization for start ups, Action Community for Entrepreneurship (ACE) and meet with their counterparts in the sectors of ICT, general engineering, medical technology, clean technology, biotechnology as well as digital security.
WHAT TOMORROW’S INDIA HOLD FOR YOU
- Latest industry and business insights.
- Collaborate, connect & create new market for MSME’s.
- Business match making sessions with potential partners
- Rendezvous with speakers from business communities of Singapore & India.
Why should you be there
- Tomorrow's India is a showcase of India's mightiest, presenting to the world that an investment in India is a venture to be undertaken for the future.
- Tomorrow's India is an opportunity for start-ups to to meet, share and present their ideas to potential investors and renowned names in the investment space. It is a platform also for presenting India as a startup nation.
- Tomorrow's India allows you to open up your business ideas to new markets outside of India and for you to meet with important business personalities from around the world, all with the intent of allowing you to develop new markets for your venture.
- Delve into the minds of experts and get up to date with latest trends as policy makers and thought leaders share their visions of the future.
- Learn and adopt the best practices from leaders of the business world and exposure to the new technologies for the professionals.
WHO ALL MUST ATTEND?
- Owners & Founders
- CEOs & Senior Management
- Start ups
- Industry and Business Insights.
- Business Matchmaking sessions with potential partners .
- Investment opportunities: an opportunity to interact with top fund managers and investors.
For the inaugural Tomorrow's India in Singapore, a special focus will be given to the upcoming sectors, sectors that hold great potential for collaboration between India and Singapore. Tomorrow's India will also see representatives from South Korea, Zimbabwe and Japan in its efforts to bring many more countries under its fold.